Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.
no avatar
User

shackleford

Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:04 pm

I have a few quality of life suggestions!

by shackleford » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:00 pm

-An 'exit to desktop' option on the start menu would be nice. Also, a 'fullscreen windowed' option would be nice as well (unless i'm missing something, the game won't let me alt+tab out of it).

-I've really enjoyed this game's control scheme so far, and the fluidity of the combat is excellent, but my one irritation is that the dash and block functions are tied together on the left trigger. I do like that you can use the b button on the controller to block, but I would prefer using the left trigger for this function instead. The problem is that because those two functions are tied together, it often results in an unintentional/unwanted dash move. I think it would make more sense, for the people that predominately use the face buttons for attacking instead of trigger/bumpers, if the dash function could be mapped to the b button instead so that the left trigger button could be solely for blocking.

-D-pad support for the quick select menu? Options to switch this over to the D-pad would be really helpful, and it would free up a shoulder/trigger button for a different function.

-When sorting items in the menu, could you make them stay sorted please.

-When moving blocks, can you make it where we have omnidirectional movement?

That's all I have for now. Thanks for making this great game.