Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.
no avatar
User

ClassicMegaman

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:09 pm

Bug when trying to switch weapons to compare at a shop?

by ClassicMegaman » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Hello,

Im not sure if this is just an error on my end, but I seem to be unable to switch which equipped weapon I want to compare to a shop's inventory when using a gamepad. Ive tried rebooting, used both Xbox One and Dualshock 4 controllers, and verified the game files through properties. The prompt saying Y or triangle is there on the left, but pressing either doesn't work. Pressing 'G' on the keyboard works fine and the weapon switches.

Y and triangle work fine seemingly everywhere else like progressing NPC conversations, so I dont know what is wrong. Sorry if its just user error on my end.
no avatar
User

ClassicMegaman

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:09 pm

Re: Bug when trying to switch weapons to compare at a shop?

by ClassicMegaman » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:08 am

Also, the "more" and "less" stat options in the equipment menu dont work with triangle or Y either. Pressing one of those makes the sorting window open, and only when selecting the equipment to go in the selected slot. Pressing it when selecting gear slot give yous a error sound effect. 'G' works like advertised here as well.

CC- menu shot.png
Triangle is associated with both more/less and menu
CC- menu shot.png (92.85 KiB) Viewed 418 times

CC- menu sort open but more still there.png
pressing triangle when choosing which item to go in the slot brings up the sort menu but doesnt affect the more/less
CC- menu sort open but more still there.png (31.16 KiB) Viewed 418 times

CC- G works.png
G switches more/less just fine. Is triangle associated with N?
CC- G works.png (73.53 KiB) Viewed 418 times