General discussion about CrossCode.
no avatar
User

Knuckles

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 am

Re: Breaking the Ice. How did you find CrossCode?

by Knuckles » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am

Pretty much the same here. A friend showed the kickstarter campaign to me and I was hooked immediately.
no avatar
User

Techno665

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 am

by Techno665 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:14 am

Was at KottabosGames channel watching KSP Mod videos, Decided to watch his Channel Trailer, Got 9 seconds in and saw the CrossCode Title Screen, looked interesting, Search his channel for the video, watch it, downloaded the demo, a month or 2 later steam early access was released.
I'm still playing and am looking forward to the 1.0 update.
no avatar
User

Verun

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:13 am

by Verun » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:16 am

I found this awesome game via Steam by browsing games with the tags RPG and Sci-Fi.
I was rather looking for a turn based game when I saw this. Tried the demo and directly decided to buy after five minutes.
Love it so far!
no avatar
User

BossDoggington

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:19 am

by BossDoggington » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:50 am

After playing shovel knight and axiom verge I realized people are making good 16bit games again. That's the best era of gaming in my options so I asked around for suggestions of 16bit neoretro games and crosscode was highly recommended .
User

Ohri

Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:28 am

by Ohri » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:44 am

If I remember correctly, I found crosscode while looking for games similar to "Cave Story". I wanted games with a well developed story and a fun gameplay. After going through many games that were just "ok" I came across crosscode, I dont recall how exactly, I just know I found about the game. I downloaded the trial version, I think the intro of shizuka was already in-game (there was also an option for dungeons and for exploring the world of crosscode). it was just amazing, outstanding, hell I had never seen a game so good before, but it was only a demo and the game was long to be even in early acces on steam. I remember that it had the "fund o' meter" thing or something. After some time passed I lost the name of the game and kept on my search for other games, and at the start of the year I recalled the game again, searched here and there to remember the name and finally bought the early access on steam, and I gotta say, finding the game was the best thing I have ever done in a while.
no avatar
User

Sammy33

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:42 pm

by Sammy33 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:28 pm

my older brother found it and i used his computer to play half life and ended up playing cross code (i did buy the game myself later)
User

GoldenApple_NB

Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:31 pm

by GoldenApple_NB » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:09 pm

found the demo, seemed interesting enough to try out on my school chromebook. Finished the demo, went straight to steam and bought the game right off
no avatar
User

Icerider007

Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:05 am

by Icerider007 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:18 am

Found the demo on Gamejolt. I spent some time playing but I only finished the story mode. I came back to the demo some time later and finished the whole demo. I found the game on steam a year or two later and bought it. Been in my library ever since.
User

WAZZZUP500

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:06 pm

by WAZZZUP500 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:17 pm

I saw a video on youtube about it, and I liked the music. After seeing the trailers, I bought it a few days after full release.
no avatar
User

Wolfskid

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:23 pm

by Wolfskid » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:30 pm

I got saw that video (https://youtu.be/MwcLQzgp7Bk) in my feed from a youtuber I don't know I was intrigued by the art style since I love "Secret of Mana" back on the SNES. Hearing about your concept of "layers of depth" with Pipes and platforms to jump made had me pretty much hooked, when I heard about the free demo on your webside I just gave it a try.

What made me decide to buy the game right then and there in the demo was the first moment you where able to move. I crossed the bridge heard the music... I closed the demo and bought it on steam. And I am really loving it sofar! (~20h in)
PreviousNext