General discussion about CrossCode.

Broken Item Quest

User

Neon_Barron

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Broken Item Quest

by Neon_Barron » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:42 pm

Hi!

I was finishing gearing up at Rombus Square by going around all of the levels grinding for rare drops when I happened across a shrine in Autumn's Rise with 5 symbols outside. Then and I suddenly remembered that the broken item quest guy never appear for the 5th bit of gear and the shrine must be where the quest ends.

I've looked through a few forums now and I found some posts from September saying that the quest is incomplete! What is the status of this quest? Should I give up waiting for it and go ahead and complete the game?

This game is so good and I love it so much. I wanna squeeze every last drop of game play out of it before it's over!

User

Neon_Barron

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Re: Broken Item Quest

by Neon_Barron » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Ignore this. I've just seen the status update on the Steam community page from October.

For anyone else that is scratching their heads it says:

There is still the list of promised End Game content:

The final "A Promise is a Promise Quest"
More Parkour Quests, also featuring new mechanics
The Arena in Rhombus Square that will come with more combat challenges and a "Boss Rush" mode
Several new NPCs, Quests and Enemies that we will design together with our Indiegogo backers
The Last-Minute Hero Guild
A New Game+ Mode

All of this content will be released with free updates over the next few months. We will try to get a good part of it done this year, but it's possible that some of these features may have to wait until early 2019.