General discussion about CrossCode.
no avatar
User

Knuckles

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 am

Re: Breaking the Ice. How did you find CrossCode?

by Knuckles » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am

Pretty much the same here. A friend showed the kickstarter campaign to me and I was hooked immediately.
no avatar
User

Techno665

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 am

by Techno665 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:14 am

Was at KottabosGames channel watching KSP Mod videos, Decided to watch his Channel Trailer, Got 9 seconds in and saw the CrossCode Title Screen, looked interesting, Search his channel for the video, watch it, downloaded the demo, a month or 2 later steam early access was released.
I'm still playing and am looking forward to the 1.0 update.
no avatar
User

Verun

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:13 am

by Verun » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:16 am

I found this awesome game via Steam by browsing games with the tags RPG and Sci-Fi.
I was rather looking for a turn based game when I saw this. Tried the demo and directly decided to buy after five minutes.
Love it so far!
no avatar
User

BossDoggington

Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:19 am

by BossDoggington » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:50 am

After playing shovel knight and axiom verge I realized people are making good 16bit games again. That's the best era of gaming in my options so I asked around for suggestions of 16bit neoretro games and crosscode was highly recommended .
User

Ohri

Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:28 am

by Ohri » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:44 am

If I remember correctly, I found crosscode while looking for games similar to "Cave Story". I wanted games with a well developed story and a fun gameplay. After going through many games that were just "ok" I came across crosscode, I dont recall how exactly, I just know I found about the game. I downloaded the trial version, I think the intro of shizuka was already in-game (there was also an option for dungeons and for exploring the world of crosscode). it was just amazing, outstanding, hell I had never seen a game so good before, but it was only a demo and the game was long to be even in early acces on steam. I remember that it had the "fund o' meter" thing or something. After some time passed I lost the name of the game and kept on my search for other games, and at the start of the year I recalled the game again, searched here and there to remember the name and finally bought the early access on steam, and I gotta say, finding the game was the best thing I have ever done in a while.
no avatar
User

Sammy33

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:42 pm

by Sammy33 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:28 pm

my older brother found it and i used his computer to play half life and ended up playing cross code (i did buy the game myself later)
Previous