General discussion about CrossCode.

Balancing (spoilers I guess)

no avatar
User

Ramiru

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Balancing (spoilers I guess)

by Ramiru » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:24 pm

So I just finished the current story update today, and saw that Gaia's Garden and some more dungeons are available to me even though they won't be part of the actual story for a little bit once 1.0 is out. I was wondering what will happen to our levels and gear once 1.0 is released and how the game will handle balancing at that point, if we choose to continue playing and keep leveling up. I would like to not be needlessly overpowered once the full game is released which is why I'm curious about future balancing.
(I know we can just load an old save once the update hits, but I was just wondering if there was gonna be some other option as well)
User

lachsen

Rank

Developer

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: Balancing (spoilers I guess)

by lachsen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Hey there!

When you play beyond the current end of the story you will level up further and get stronger equipment. When you use such a high level save to continue the story of version 1.0, you will of course be overleveled and things might end up very easy. That's why we recommend to keep a save at the end of the current send of the story to experience the rest of the story with proper balancing.