Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.

Controller Issues

no avatar
User

Diabloladiesman

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Controller Issues

by Diabloladiesman » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:50 pm

I'm using a 360 controller on a macbook. My specs are 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel Iris 1536 MB, OS 10.10.5 . Everything works fine with other games on steam. I looked at my driver and all the buttons function perfectly. Crosscode is perfectly playable until I press the lower L trigger then it locks in aim mode to the left and in the options menu it won't stop switching left to right on its own. The aiming mode will never disappear no matter what I press. I unplug and plug it back it and it goes back to normal. Melee attacks and dodging work fine. Its that lower L trigger that messes things up. I think its the aim mode with my 360 driver maybe??? Is the xbox 360 driver by Colin Munro ver 0.14 if that helps at all. Id never go through all this trouble for help, but this game is amazing and I want to play more sooooooo bad. How Square Enix hasn't contacted these guys is beyond me.
no avatar
User

Grimeau

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Re: Controller Issues

by Grimeau » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Hello same problem here even with the official xbox one controller driver through Bluetooth connexion.
Also with wire connection through XBox 360 Controller Driver (Version 0.16.4).

Spec overview :
macOS Sierra (10.12.3)
MacBook Pro (Retina 13-inch, Early 2013)
Processor: 3 GHz intel core i7
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
User

lachsen

Rank

Developer

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: Controller Issues

by lachsen » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:44 am

Hey there,

the game has been now in Early Access for some years and I don't think we had any single case where we managed to fix controller issues on our side. It's usually a system related driver issue or simply an incompatible gamepad that doesn't work with the framework we're using (which is HTML5, or more specifically Chromium / NW.js). It's unfortunately not feasible for us to improve/fix issues of the framework itself. It's sort of a black box to us where we hope it handles gamepads correctly - unfortunately it doesn't work flawlessly for everything.