Talk about anything else.
no avatar
User

naha

Posts

7

Joined

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

by naha » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
User avatar
User

Bit

Posts

27

Joined

Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

by Bit » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:44 pm

This entire post will probably be deleted for moderation reasons, but I never miss a good chance to tear a fallacious argument apart.

You open with an appeal from ignorance. Just because someone can not prove the contrary to what you are saying does not mean that your point has sufficient evidence to back itself up. I cannot prove that Krishna does not exist, just the same as I can not prove that Satan, Allah, Cthulu, or Poseidon also do not exist. Basically, your first argument can not prove the existence of Krishna, for if it did, it would also prove that all other gods that you could possibly imagine also exist.

Secondly, you say that the only way one may obtain answers is through listening to authority, which I assume you mean to be Krishna, or those who claim to be witnesses of the existence of Krishna. However, who the authority is depends on who you are subordinate to. What if your authority says that Krishna does not exist? Also, who is authority? Those who say they are authority? Anyone can claim to be authority, even me. Is it those that many people agree with? Then Christianity, the biggest religion in the world, would always be the true authority. Is it old men or old women? There are more non-Hindu old men and women than there are Hindu old men and women. These are facts, do you ignore them?
You don't need time travel to create a paradox. Just say: "Don't listen to me."
no avatar
User

naha

Posts

7

Joined

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

by naha » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:32 am

Bit wrote:This entire post will probably be deleted for moderation reasons, but I never miss a good chance to tear a fallacious argument apart.

You open with an appeal from ignorance. Just because someone can not prove the contrary to what you are saying does not mean that your point has sufficient evidence to back itself up. I cannot prove that Krishna does not exist, just the same as I can not prove that Satan, Allah, Cthulu, or Poseidon also do not exist. Basically, your first argument can not prove the existence of Krishna, for if it did, it would also prove that all other gods that you could possibly imagine also exist.

Secondly, you say that the only way one may obtain answers is through listening to authority, which I assume you mean to be Krishna, or those who claim to be witnesses of the existence of Krishna. However, who the authority is depends on who you are subordinate to. What if your authority says that Krishna does not exist? Also, who is authority? Those who say they are authority? Anyone can claim to be authority, even me. Is it those that many people agree with? Then Christianity, the biggest religion in the world, would always be the true authority. Is it old men or old women? There are more non-Hindu old men and women than there are Hindu old men and women. These are facts, do you ignore them?


and what is that argument from ignorance ? ( nonsense bluff ) that there is father before your birth ? ( just see the fun )

so you want to say that there is no father before your birth. and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother ? are you that intelligent bluff ? than you are nonsense bluff. simply nonsense.
__________
and no saying that there is no father before your birth ( nonsense bluff ) so we have never seen our real father before our birth.

so kindly tell us process by which we recognize who is our real father. tell us your modern process of recognizing of our real father. ( if there is any ) cuz we never seen him before our birth doesnt means there is no papa.

and ( nonsense bluff ) no saying that there is no father before your birth. ( it is argument from ignorance ) and that we were dropped from the sky into the womb of our mother. ( that is not possible nonsense bluff )
___________
and kindly dont bring any hindu bindu cuz 2 + 2 = is 4 for everyone. it is not only 4 for fistful hindu bindu. and also dont *impose* ( or shift burdon of proof ) other authorities like christianity, islam, and other 3500 religions on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.
User avatar
User

Bit

Posts

27

Joined

Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

by Bit » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:05 pm

naha wrote:
Bit wrote:This entire post will probably be deleted for moderation reasons, but I never miss a good chance to tear a fallacious argument apart.

You open with an appeal from ignorance. Just because someone can not prove the contrary to what you are saying does not mean that your point has sufficient evidence to back itself up. I cannot prove that Krishna does not exist, just the same as I can not prove that Satan, Allah, Cthulu, or Poseidon also do not exist. Basically, your first argument can not prove the existence of Krishna, for if it did, it would also prove that all other gods that you could possibly imagine also exist.

Secondly, you say that the only way one may obtain answers is through listening to authority, which I assume you mean to be Krishna, or those who claim to be witnesses of the existence of Krishna. However, who the authority is depends on who you are subordinate to. What if your authority says that Krishna does not exist? Also, who is authority? Those who say they are authority? Anyone can claim to be authority, even me. Is it those that many people agree with? Then Christianity, the biggest religion in the world, would always be the true authority. Is it old men or old women? There are more non-Hindu old men and women than there are Hindu old men and women. These are facts, do you ignore them?


and what is that argument from ignorance ? ( nonsense bluff ) that there is father before your birth ? ( just see the fun )

so you want to say that there is no father before your birth. and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother ? are you that intelligent bluff ? than you are nonsense bluff. simply nonsense.
__________
and no saying that there is no father before your birth ( nonsense bluff ) so we have never seen our real father before our birth.

so kindly tell us process by which we recognize who is our real father. tell us your modern process of recognizing of our real father. ( if there is any ) cuz we never seen him before our birth doesnt means there is no papa.

and ( nonsense bluff ) no saying that there is no father before your birth. ( it is argument from ignorance ) and that we were dropped from the sky into the womb of our mother. ( that is not possible nonsense bluff )
___________
and kindly dont bring any hindu bindu cuz 2 + 2 = is 4 for everyone. it is not only 4 for fistful hindu bindu. and also dont *impose* ( or shift burdon of proof ) other authorities like christianity, islam, and other 3500 religions on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.


An "appeal to ignorance" is a fallacy that describes an argument in which someone argues that since a certain subject of the argument is unknown, then that persons' conclusion on the subject is the only correct conclusion. For example: Timmy and Tommy want to know what happens when someone travels to the center of the Earth, but neither of them are actually ever going to be able to do so. Tommy then says that the Earth's core is a portal to another dimension, while Timmy thinks that it is not. Tommy says that since neither of them know what is at the center of the Earth, the center of the Earth can ONLY BE a portal another dimension. However, Tommy is incorrect, as since neither of them know what is at the center of the Earth, all possible answers are plausible, not just Tommy's. Timmy could, for example, assert that when traveled to, the center of the Earth gives you wings, or horns, or tails, and all of these answers would be just as plausible as Tommy's, since no one TRULY can EVER know the answer. We can measure the outside of the Earth, and send radio waves through the Earth, and attempt to calculate to our best ability what COULD BE inside, but we will never truly know.

You ask how I can live not knowing who my father is. Well, it's simple. One can never truly know ANYTHING. For all you know, your mind is plugged into a simulation, and your computer, your room, your country, your planet, even I, could all just be figments of your imagination. You CANNOT KNOW.

Secondly, my assertion was that your authority that told you Krishna was real is only just as good, or worse, than the authorities of Christians, Islamists, etc. Christians claim Jesus was a real person, and point to the historical texts outside of the Bible depicting his existence. Islamists claim Muhammad was a real person, and point to the historical texts outside of the Quran depicting HIS existence. Jews claim the Torah is correct, for all of the historical evidence that appears to back it up. What do you provide? Fallacious arguments? If you want to make a point, don't make an "Appeal to Authority" (Which is also a fallacy, by the way), especially to an authority that hasn't been proven to be better than any other.
You don't need time travel to create a paradox. Just say: "Don't listen to me."
no avatar
User

naha

Posts

7

Joined

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

by naha » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Bit wrote:[size=200]An "appeal to ignorance" [/size]is a fallacy that describes an argument in which someone argues that since a certain subject of the argument is unknown, then that persons' conclusion on the subject is the only correct conclusion. For example: Timmy and Tommy want to know what happens when someone travels to the center of the Earth, but neither of them are actually ever going to be able to do so. Tommy then says that the Earth's core is a portal to another dimension, while Timmy thinks that it is not. Tommy says that since neither of them know what is at the center of the Earth, the center of the Earth can ONLY BE a portal another dimension. However, Tommy is incorrect, as since neither of them know what is at the center of the Earth, all possible answers are plausible, not just Tommy's. Timmy could, for example, assert that when traveled to, the center of the Earth gives you wings, or horns, or tails, and all of these answers would be just as plausible as Tommy's, since no one TRULY can EVER know the answer. We can measure the outside of the Earth, and send radio waves through the Earth, and attempt to calculate to our best ability what COULD BE inside, but we will never truly know.

You ask how I can live not knowing who my father is. Well, it's simple. One can never truly know ANYTHING. For all you know, your mind is plugged into a simulation, and your computer, your room, your country, your planet, even I, could all just be figments of your imagination. You CANNOT KNOW.

Secondly, my assertion was that your authority that told you Krishna was real is only just as good, or worse, than the authorities of Christians, Islamists, etc. Christians claim Jesus was a real person, and point to the historical texts outside of the Bible depicting his existence. Islamists claim Muhammad was a real person, and point to the historical texts outside of the Quran depicting HIS existence. Jews claim the Torah is correct, for all of the historical evidence that appears to back it up. What do you provide? Fallacious arguments? If you want to make a point, don't make an "Appeal to Authority" (Which is also a fallacy, by the way), especially to an authority that hasn't been proven to be better than any other.


so you mean that there is father before your birth is argument from ignorance ? is that means are you dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother ?

are you that intelligent bluff ? than you are nonsense bluff. and your example is failure like you are. your example is bluff ( nonsense idiot )
___________
and wrong (nonsense bluff ) cuz your mother has seen your father. so she knows the truth. ( rascal bluff ) and you are failure. doesnt means everyone is failure. if you cannot do one business doesnt means no one can do it. so dont shift burdon of proof on me. by saying that mother also doesnt know. ( nonsense bluff )
_________

and before you start *imposing* ( or shifting burdon of proof ) other authorities like christian, jewish, islamic, budhistic and other 3500 religion authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) kindly tell us that what verifiable and tangible explanation these religions are offering to us other than holy books quotes, faith or belief, and personal experience.

explain that explanation which they are giving to us before you start *impoing* ( or shifting burdon of proof ) on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.
_________
and as far as question of fallacy so right now you are full of fallacy ( nonsense bluff ) you are simply speaking nonsense which is not making sense at all.
no avatar
User

naha

Posts

7

Joined

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

by naha » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:22 pm

Bit@ what happened now ? how can you remain silent or bear it ? for one man is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. and you are silent ?

unless you are broken dead horse. how is it possible ? come to ground ( nonsense bluff ) prove yourself now. and if you remained silent than it will be proof that you are broken dead horse. ( that is the proof ) ;)
User avatar
User

Bit

Posts

27

Joined

Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

by Bit » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:40 pm

naha wrote:Bit@ what happened now ? how can you remain silent or bear it ? for one man is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. and you are silent ?

unless you are broken dead horse. how is it possible ? come to ground ( nonsense bluff ) prove yourself now. and if you remained silent than it will be proof that you are broken dead horse. ( that is the proof ) ;)

You seem wholly unfamiliar with Perspectivism, which is the "Nonsense" you seem to be referring to here. If I speak nonsense, does Nietzsche speak nonsense as well?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspectivism

Perspectivism is the philosophical idea that nothing is true, and that instead, everything is perceived. As all external stimulus is perceived through the lens of the mind, and since the mind is also subject to delusion, no thoughts pertaining to "Object Truth" can be trusted. One can only merely guess at what the truth may be, if there is even a singular truth to speak of at all.
Going back to the "Father" analogy, your mother can only GUESS that what she perceives to be your "Father" was actually your "Father". Did she see him? She thinks so. Did she touch him? She thinks so. Did she conceive a child with him? She can only think so, but she can never truly know as her thoughts and memories are, and will always be, capable of delusion.


You constantly whine about me shifting the burden of proof, as you shift it unto me. Well, my proof here is that nothing is true, and that everything is perceived. This means that no matter how much you THINK you saw a god, or how much you THINK you feel a god's presence, or how much you THINK you are an authority on a god's existence, you can only ever THINK these things. Their truthfulness cannot be known.
Even though all ideas (such as the idea of the existence of Krishna) can only be perceived, making them subject to delusion, this does not mean that all ideas are equal. The only way to "sift", as it were, through all bad ideas is to find a singular idea that most, if not all people agree with. Do most, if not all people agree with your religious ideology? The answer is no. This does not mean your are "objectively incorrect", it just means you are inter-subjectively incorrect.
You don't need time travel to create a paradox. Just say: "Don't listen to me."
no avatar
User

naha

Posts

7

Joined

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

by naha » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Bit wrote:
naha wrote:Bit@ what happened now ? how can you remain silent or bear it ? for one man is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. and you are silent ?

unless you are broken dead horse. how is it possible ? come to ground ( nonsense bluff ) prove yourself now. and if you remained silent than it will be proof that you are broken dead horse. ( that is the proof ) ;)

You seem wholly unfamiliar with Perspectivism, which is the "Nonsense" you seem to be referring to here. If I speak nonsense, does Nietzsche speak nonsense as well?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspectivism

Perspectivism is the philosophical idea that nothing is true, and that instead, everything is perceived. As all external stimulus is perceived through the lens of the mind, and since the mind is also subject to delusion, no thoughts pertaining to "Object Truth" can be trusted. One can only merely guess at what the truth may be, if there is even a singular truth to speak of at all.
Going back to the "Father" analogy, your mother can only GUESS that what she perceives to be your "Father" was actually your "Father". Did she see him? She thinks so. Did she touch him? She thinks so. Did she conceive a child with him? She can only think so, but she can never truly know as her thoughts and memories are, and will always be, capable of delusion.


You constantly whine about me shifting the burden of proof, as you shift it unto me. Well, my proof here is that nothing is true, and that everything is perceived. This means that no matter how much you THINK you saw a god, or how much you THINK you feel a god's presence, or how much you THINK you are an authority on a god's existence, you can only ever THINK these things. Their truthfulness cannot be known.
Even though all ideas (such as the idea of the existence of Krishna) can only be perceived, making them subject to delusion, this does not mean that all ideas are equal. The only way to "sift", as it were, through all bad ideas is to find a singular idea that most, if not all people agree with. Do most, if not all people agree with your religious ideology? The answer is no. This does not mean your are "objectively incorrect", it just means you are inter-subjectively incorrect.


so you mean that even your mother doesnt has seen your father ? does it means that you were dropped from the sky ? into the womb of your mother ?

this is nonsense bluff. and you cannot say that there is no papa before your birth. ( that is not possible ) foolish idiot

and you are that advance that you says no one is intelligent because you are not intelligent. because you are fool that doesnt means everyone is fool. ( nonsense bluff ) and your mother knows the truth.
________________

agree or dont agree doesnt matter believe it or dont believe fact is fact. you are going to become old man. and now if you say that i dont believe it. than is it very good proposal ? if you keep yourself into such darkness than you are foolish idiot.

so what is the value of your agreeing or not agreeing ? natures course will take place. so what is the value of your nonsense belief ?

what is your answer ?

and point out real issues ( broken failure ) dont give me some copy/pasta and bogus links like wiki piki edea.
no avatar
User

naha

Posts

7

Joined

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

by naha » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:07 am

Bit@ come on ( friend ) prove yourself now. its an open challenge. and if you remained silent and didnt touch the real issues than it will be proof that you are broken dead horse. ( that is the proof )
no avatar
User

naha

Posts

7

Joined

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

by naha » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:31 am

BIT@ come on ( fertile brain ) prove yourself now and touch the real issues. come on ( its an open challenge )

and how can you bear or tolarant an shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge ? how is it possible ? unless you are dead horse. it is not possible.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB ® | phpBB3 Style by KomiDesign
cron