Talk about anything else.

Say Hi!

User

jptawok

Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:04 am

Re: Say Hi!

by jptawok » Wed May 13, 2015 6:25 pm

hai

I found Crosscode on gameJolt a while back, and I love it so much, I've been making videos about it. Thought I'd come by and engross myself in the community a bit.

Tawok
User

Pharas

Thu May 14, 2015 12:08 pm

by Pharas » Sat May 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Hiey,
call me Phara, Pharas or Pharabo i am going under different Phara names haha :lol:
Sadly I came too late for the party and missed the Kick Starter :| I hope my pre order is good enough for you guys ;)
Found Cross Code through the developer blog of Secrets of Grindea and it is also a Kick Starter game right now in develepement. Unfortunately for me that game takes longer than i tought to be finished. I hope both games get enough attention and end up as some nice gems.

If ya get enough money through pre orders or sales after the game is done will you try to bring the game to the Wii for a bigger sale number? I have no idea how much time and money it consumes to port a game :?:
User

Vipra

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Germany

by Vipra » Mon May 25, 2015 4:09 pm

Hi! I´m Vipra... or DerHillo (on Twitch) :?: Confusing I know.
I heard of Crosscode from Vsauce3´s DONG video and have been following you guys since then. I even pledged some money at the Indiegogo campaing!
Also I´m German and still in Middle School so I may make some Englisch mistakes here and there.

Fun Fact: I am subscribed to 216 channels on Youtube so yeah...
no avatar
User

njulian

Thu May 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Bananarepublic of Germoney

by njulian » Tue May 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Guten Tag,
yep, I'm another German here. I heared about CrossCode on the Heise Forum, but it was too late to pledge something on the Indigogo campain, so I hope that I can preorder the game somehow. The Demo ist really awsome for a demo. Quite short [loriot]Ach was![/loriot] but awesome.

@Vipra: I make some mistakes in English too, and I know about most of them, like capitalizing Nouns like in German, mixing American and British English, i.e. mom and colour, and I usually write neccessary wrong.

Btw, due to my presence the overall trolling Level in this Forum is raised by that much [.....]

Edit: the URL-Code seems to not work as it should.
Last edited by njulian on Wed May 27, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warning, my comments might contain Sarcasm, irony, cynicism and black humour.
User

Urinstein

Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:41 am

by Urinstein » Tue May 26, 2015 7:20 pm

njulian wrote:Edit: the URL-Code seems to not work as it should.

Url-codes require the http:// part to work.
"Twice as eloquent but still disappointed, Lea left the dungeon"
User

Wraith

Wed May 27, 2015 5:31 am

by Wraith » Wed May 27, 2015 5:53 am

Hi! Hi hi hi!

I go by the name Jay and I and just a guy who plays second mother to younger siblings.
no avatar
User

njulian

Thu May 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Bananarepublic of Germoney

by njulian » Wed May 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Urinstein wrote:
njulian wrote:Edit: the URL-Code seems to not work as it should.

Url-codes require the http:// part to work.

Thanks a lot.
Warning, my comments might contain Sarcasm, irony, cynicism and black humour.
no avatar
User

PwalbXYZ

Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Hamburg, Germany

by PwalbXYZ » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi!

Do I need anything else to write? UGH, OK FINE! :|

No, just kidding, I'm Pwalb (yes, Pwalb and yes, you will pronounce it wrong, everyone does).

Vipra wrote:I heard of Crosscode from Vsauce3´s DONG video and have been following you guys since then.
Also I´m German and still in Middle School so I may make some Englisch mistakes here and there.

What an coincidence. (I'm just too lazy to write something for myself. But well, that quote tells pretty much about myself.)

I like coding and playing video games alot. These are pretty much the only things I like to do. Alot. Oh and I forgot procrastinating, also something I do alot. As you can see I'm just procrastinating learning my second programming language by writing this reply. I was even procrastinating writing this reply by chatting and watching videos. My worst habit.

I hope I can help with some ideas for CrossCode, so the time until the next updates reduces. :)

I'm looking forward to this game. It was the only Steam game worth buying.

I just started several phrases with "I". Again. I'm such a selfish idiot.
- Red
User

Vipra

Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Germany

by Vipra » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:48 pm

PwalbXYZ wrote:Oh and I forgot procrastinating, also something I do alot. As you can see I'm just procrastinating learning my second programming language by writing this reply. I was even procrastinating writing this reply by chatting and watching videos. My worst habit.

I know that feeling all too well...
Man so many coincidences...
Well gotta procrastinate on sleeping now by watching YouTube! See ya
no avatar
User

Jipjap

Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:02 pm

by Jipjap » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Soooo ... Hi :)
I'm a 28 year old electrician (hope it's right ^^) from germany. :)
PreviousNext