Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:55 pm

Germany

Re: Say Hi!

by Stef » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Hi!
[nods]
Hi.
Sorry, my voice module has some malfunctions. :D

Hello, my name is Stefan, I am currently 16 years old and live in germany. I once took a break
from watching Anime and wasn't playing anything else so I happened to stumble across this game and found it really appealing.

I am looking forward to updates! I am not satisfied with "The End" and I want to know what
other Combat Arts will be implemented. :P
#StrongerThanShizuka
And yes, that was a 1827 damage crit. :D

no avatar
User

TheXtremeS

Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:41 pm

by TheXtremeS » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Hello (Hi), :D

Great job developers for this awesome game. I played (as of this writing) 26 hrs already and waiting for more content to be added.
I hope you won't get tired of updating this wonderful game. ;)

Best regards,
TheXtremeS
no avatar
User

NickyVfew

Say Hi

by NickyVfew » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:34 pm

I was just dropping by to say hi. Check in on how the league was doing. Seems like some of the same old stuff, and some new and interesting stuff. Oh well, whoever is runnin the Rockies good luck, that is a rough division.

Hope everyone is doing well. :wavehand:
no avatar
User

Bunnies5

Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:43 am

by Bunnies5 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:46 am

Hello everyone I am a photographer living in London and am a huge fan of CrossCode! :)
User

CelioHogane

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:54 pm

by CelioHogane » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Guess who finally decided to join the forums? (spoiler: it's a me, CelioHogane! Un-oficial crosscode dank meme lord)
The Twitcher best Waifu.
User

Zhu

Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:14 am

by Zhu » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:38 am

Hey guys :)

I just recently came across CrossCode through the Newgrounds demo, but I went directly the the CrossCode website to download it instead. Since then, I've been testing the game (currently 0.5.1) and keeping up with any updates through the Steam community, reddit, and now the official forums.

I wish I had found out about this game a long time ago, as I believe it has a lot of potential and I would have supported it through the crowdfunding. I will be playing the game as new updates come along, and submitting any bugs I find. So far, I've found many spelling errors and have submitted them through the in-game language editor.

My favorite character, so far, is Schneider. I hope you will be able to add him to the party later on in the story :A
User

Zweieck2

Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:52 pm

Germany

by Zweieck2 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:59 am

Hi!
My name is Peter and I am a 18 year old student from the most eastern town of Germany. That means, at the time of writing this, I am nothing, really. I currently enjoy the gap between high school and university. By doing lots of programming, that is.
I came up with the CC Dating Sim. It is nothing more than a funny prototype, since I have too many programming projects. Damn it.
It is also me selling the Elisabeth "The Twitcher" Merchandise. Whaat, you don't know who that is??? Go take a look at her forum thread, quickly!
If you want to know more about me, why not pay my website a visit?

EDIT:
Urinstein wrote:Both the automated link generation as well as the BB code require the full http preamble (or what you wanna call it).

Thank you so much, probably never would have guessed this.

Urinstein wrote:Also: college = university, I suppose you mean what the americans call "high school".

Urgh, right, I always mix these terms up, probably since my english teacher never seemed to be really sure about this... Interestingly, while high school is "Gymnasium" in German, college is "Hochschule" → high school, when translated by word.
Last edited by Zweieck2 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User

Urinstein

Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:41 am

by Urinstein » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Both the automated link generation as well as the BB code require the full http preamble (or what you wanna call it).

on http://peter.nerlich4u.de/CC-dating-sim/
on my website

You can qutoe me on this.

Also: college = university, I suppose you mean what the americans call "high school".
"Twice as eloquent but still disappointed, Lea left the dungeon"
User

Plexus

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:59 am

France

by Plexus » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:21 am

Hello
My name is Ouadi (quite unusual) I'm 18 and a (starting september) student to become game-artist

Actualy living in France and not afraid to leave it later to work 8-)

I'm a big fan of 3D modeling (started 5 years ago) and Programation (lua/python/javascript , started 1years and half now )

Also I'm the Engrish master and no one will be able to it ! :'D
no avatar
User

alhemyst

Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:37 pm

by alhemyst » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Cześć
I'm Andrzej, chemist from Poland. Big thanks to Developer Team for making this game, works great on my seven years old Linux machine :) . Made review in polish on steam, so maybe few more people will come here.
PreviousNext