Say Hi!

User

RadicalDude

Rank

Developer

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Say Hi!

by RadicalDude » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Welcome to the CrossCode Forum! Instead of talking about the game in the comments section you now can talk about it a forum and have some proper discussions.

So why not say Hi? We'll start with me :)

Hi, I'm Stefan and one of the developers of CrossCode. I do a lot coding and designing. Ever had a problem with the menu? That's probably my fault!
User

lachsen

Rank

Developer

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: Say Hi!

by lachsen » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:28 am

Hi I'm Felix.

I kind of started the whole CrossCode project. I was just hacking impact.js until Stefan and co. came around and it became a game. Now I have to learn how to do content. I managed to do that in the past, so there's hope.

Also I really do like food.
User

Dusk the Tree

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:25 pm

by Dusk the Tree » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Hi! I'm Daniel! I play videos games most of the time but love to play sports and music! :3
^_^
User

BOSTL

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:26 pm

by BOSTL » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:25 pm

My real name is Ben:

I am a commercial diver working in the Southern Ontario region of Canada. I worked as a Computer Technician and Graphics Designer for 2 years before i decided to go and dive for a living. I currently work in canals, and patching large tanker vessels that run aground.

But lets be honest, im a computer lover, gamer at heart.
User

Sölf

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Germany

by Sölf » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:51 pm

Hi, I am Andreas. I've met those two guys in the first two posts and they are cool. :mrgreen:

I am a student and love games as well as anime/manga and various other japanese stuff.
User

Saintrl

Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:55 pm

Austin, Texas

by Saintrl » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Hello, I'm a deadbeat college student who may or may not play far too many games for his own good. :D

At the moment I'm supposed to be a Geology Major. Well, real life happens so who know's when I'll actually graduate? :lol:
User

DFYX

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Germany

by DFYX » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi, I'm a computer science student (currently working on my master's thesis) from Germany and I've known parts of the team for about nine or ten years now so I've been in contact with Cross Code for quite some time.

I spend my free time developing websites and occasionally I try making games (none of which have been released yet).
User

SeerOfRage

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:15 am

Whittier, California

by SeerOfRage » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:39 am

Hello, my name is Andy.

I'm just another college student currently working on a Culinary Arts and a Computer Science degree.

All I really do is play video games, cook, and attempt to write stories.
User

heydogers

Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:00 pm

São Paulo, Brazil

by heydogers » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Hi! My Name is Júlio (Or Julius, More Easier!)

well, i'm from sao paulo, Brazil!
I work as a freelance arranging computers, love to cook and recently discovered that I have a very strong passion for this game!

(I apologize for my bad English)
Brazilian RPG-Maker Developer and a crazy one by Cross-Code!
Twitter -- @themitosan
Instagram -- @themitosan
User

Spirit Raven

Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:14 pm

by Spirit Raven » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Hey all, -Wolfram Caws-
shut up wolfram, anyway I'm David.

I'm a junior at a tech high school who loves programming, in fact I do 100% of the programming for my robotics team and help with programming for a few other teams in my division (FTC if you're wondering)

mainly though, I love games that give me a challenge both strategist kinda stuff and fast paced as in having to take in a lot of info and doing things about it, like OSU! and CrossCode
Are you ready?
cheers if you know the game
Next