Talk about anything else.
User

IblisTear

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:12 pm

[Maybe Spoilers]Plot speculations and conspiracy theories

by IblisTear » Thu May 12, 2016 1:29 pm

So, with the plot yet to be fully revealed I imagine some of you may have some theories about the various going ons in the world of CrossWorlds.
I know I have, and I thought it would be cool if some of you shared their thoughts.
So, let's begin!

The motives of the United Voyager Nation
SpoilerSHOW
An entry in the Encyclopedia menu revealed that the main temple of the Ancients could only be unlocked after a Seeker had acquired all elements and traveling to the end of the Track of the Ancients, something that had not yet been accomplished (The entry might've been removed by now, though).
To accomplish that, the United Voyager Nation developed the Operation Track Walker and disguised it as an MMO. It is stated that the UVN wants to study the Track, but what if they don't? What if that Temple contains some sort of dangerous weapon technologies? After all, no one would know, and the council is partially comprised of high ranking military officers.

The blue individual
SpoilerSHOW
Nicknamed "Egyptian Mr. Freeze", he seems to think of himself as some kind of divine entity, and has some abilities, that normal Avatars don't have, such as flying, summoning high-level enemies and boss monsters and even leaving the boundaries of the game itself. At the same time he is still comprised of instant matter, and the description as "Designer" in the games files makes me think he may be an Admin gone rogue, or maybe insane due to some kind of hardware malfunction.

The connection between Shizuka and Lea

SpoilerSHOW
Some have already theorized about a connection betwen the two based around the fact that they both have a scar on their nose (which I think doesn't really matter, because they are just avatars and it may be a cosmetic thing).
However, the blue individual states that Lea's dodging move "cannot be found twice in this world". Shizuka dodges the same way.

Where does the prologue take place?
SpoilerSHOW
Judging from the fact that Shizuka passes through a torii gate and enters a japanese style temple the probability of this happening on earth is quite high. Unless of course the humans decided to build japanese temples on Shadoon (looking at Rookie harbour this might not be that far fetched). Or maybe Radical Fish Games wants to insinuate that the japanese are actually aliens? :'D

What do you think?
Last edited by IblisTear on Fri May 13, 2016 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

CelioHogane

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: Plot speculations and conspiracy theories...

by CelioHogane » Thu May 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Ok, so, lets se... (You should just have put a Spoiler warning in the title and call it a day, to be honest)

- The motives of the United Voyager Nation

Basically the same theory as me.

- The blue individual

Pretty interesting theory, i have tough of something similar, its pretty Clear that Egyptian Mr. Freeze is AT MINIMUN a hacker, but he knows something we don't know about Lea, so it probably has some Shizuka relation.

SpoilerSHOW
Besides that, in 0.6 there is now a guy called Henry that is NOT an NPC, we should look closelly for him, it might be related.

- The connection between Shizuka and Lea

Im not sure about the dodge thing, since Apollo does dodge the same way...
SpoilerSHOW
Still think Lea is the ultimate AI that Satoshi did moments before his death

-Where does the prologue take place?

Oh, I know where it is, is here:

The Twitcher best Waifu.