User

BadEnding

Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:37 pm

United States

Your Dreams/Nightmares...

by BadEnding » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:20 pm

As usual, I'm bored out of my mind. I have not a thing to do, so I'll ask you:

When you sleep, what do you dream of?

Do you dream of random nonsense, realistically horrifying events that have you woken up feeling paranoid, or unusual events that you find exciting and would even want to revisit? Tell me a story of the most memorable dream you've ever had, and the most recent dream that you can remember.

----

I usually dream of catastrophe - Things that are commonly feared, such as the end of the world, or monstrous tornadoes coming right for me. I find them very exciting; they're not nightmares to me at all. That's probably because I'm always so bored/depressed about something random.

Last night, I had a dream of Jason Vorhees hunting and killing people. I was in the home I moved from over ten years ago, and it seemed fairly late at night. He targeted me and he moved very slowly. No matter where I went, he somehow found me. I tried sawing off all of his limbs, and he somehow pieced himself back together and continued to follow me.

I remember getting pretty frustrated that it wasn't working, so I kept avoiding him, but he just would NOT leave me alone. I thought, "maybe he keeps coming back because his heart hasn't stopped," so I decided to take out his heart and crush it several times over. He had finally stopped following me... And then came back again. I was enraged and I don't remember what happened after that.

I woke up soon after.
Boredom consumes me...
User

darternight

Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:46 pm

Re: Your Dreams/Nightmares...

by darternight » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:43 am

I haven't been able to remember my dreams since I was little although I imagine that I would dream of things I am currently going through the teenage obsession phase with (because like every other day theres a new "best thing ever" that I just can't get enough of) for exampl, today I am obsessing over this made by the devs from the last dev stream
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRoY3G9WcAA1F50.jpg:large
HAVE FUN!
no avatar
User

IamAfraidNot

Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:43 am

Re: Your Dreams/Nightmares...

by IamAfraidNot » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:16 am

I had to play with all the cats in the neighbor hood before the sun set because the coyotes were actually werewolves and we were going to die very soon. If not this night, then the next.