Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.
no avatar
User

Voila

Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:59 am

Simple (maybe?) solution to finding new trophies.

by Voila » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:32 am

So I'm not exceedingly far in the game but I'm far enough that I've started to get annoyed trying to find new trophies I have unlocked in the synopsis. The organization is great for finding particular trophies but it makes it super difficult to find the new ones you've just gotten by accident just to get rid of the notification. So I figured a simple way to show someone where a new trophy is is to do something like I've doctored to the screenshot attached. A simple yellow bar/dot in the scroll bar and list where the trophy is would not only tell you what category has a new one or not, but also where in that category it is for faster menu navigation. Obviously I'm not your artist and I don't know if you'd prefer different graphics, but this doesn't seem out of scope to me and it would make the game a far less bothersome when it comes to notifying players of updated trophies.

An option to turn off all notifications for new synopsis entries/trophy entries/encyclopedia entries would also be nice for second+ plays through, if that doesn't already exist. I haven't looked for that in particular because I like the notifications and it's my first play through so I apologize if that's already in there.

(Additionally, I can't tell if this is intentional or not, but it seems "Platinum" was the intended word for the top trophy in the list, but I could see "Platin" as a style choice that this game would make as well so... Potential bug reported here now?)
Attachments
crosscode-beta_2018-01-05_05-07-07.png
crosscode-beta_2018-01-05_05-07-07.png (120.73 KiB) Viewed 133 times