Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.
no avatar
User

LTalon

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:53 pm

Bug/Exploit in "Chase of the Hologram Frobbit" quest

by LTalon » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:59 pm

As the topic says, I found a bug in the "Chase of the Hologram Frobbit" quest. When the Frobbit takes you out to the Great Lake zone, and you have several battles with enemies inside force fields, I managed to "skip" the second battle (with the hedgehags and the cow enemy) by falling into the water on the far left side of the island, causing the Frobbit to move on, even though I hadn't defeated all present enemies. Afterwards, I died, and was locked into combat with the battle music still playing, even after I respawned. When I DID respawn, I did so as if I'd died on the next phase of the quest (against the seahorses), but still in combat, with my health at the same point it was when I managed to trick the Frobbit into continuing. Completing the next battle against the seahorses (which proceeded without music at all) seems to have "fixed" the problem and allowed me to continue as normal.

Unfortunately, I failed to gather screenshots to show exactly how this happened, and don't have a save file nearby to attempt to replicate this (I have a save file at the start of that entire quest, so I might attempt to replicate this error later).