Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.

My Guard is broken?

no avatar
User

WhiteDemi

Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:12 am

My Guard is broken?

by WhiteDemi » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:15 am

I cant guard. Ever since i did the Van Pummelson quest, my guard hasn't worked. It's ruining a lot of my game play.
I tried binding guard to a different key but, nothing. If there is a fix or NPC that can fix this, that would be great.

Thanks.
no avatar
User

cinocard

Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:31 am

Re: My Guard is broken?

by cinocard » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:39 am

Yep, I got the same bug as well (if it is one), and seems like it has also been reported before.

Basically, what happened to me is only the throwing and attacking training courses from Master Sensei are selectable (the Guard&Dash and Final Challenge options are greyed out and can't be selected). Furthermore, if I do the throwing training, then once I complete it my shield will no longer works. I suppose this is connected to him saying something like "I've temporarily disabled your shield for this training," except that instead of reenabling it afterward the shield just got disabled permanently for the whole game.

Had to reload and skip this quest completely to be able to use my shield later on (I can only do half of the quest anyway since the other 2 training requirements can't be completed). Seems like this is due to it being a new quest though.