Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.

Waypoints and Sound Issues

no avatar
User

Strandbummler

Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Waypoints and Sound Issues

by Strandbummler » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:08 pm

I finally came around to play CrossCode. I backed it via Indigogo but never had the time. Well, since i played for 2 hours now, i noticed some stuff.

First of all, i had some music issues lately. I been grinding in Autums Rise the last hour and on two occasions the music either stopped completely or it played two different tracks simultaneously, the rest of the sound works fine though. If this problem is known, then consider this report obsolete and useless, if not, if i can provide some information or logs in some way, just let me know.

Second, are there any plans to integrate some sort of waypoint system? Call my lazy, but i like to mark things on a map and then have some sort of arrow pointing me in the right direction. Especially directly out of the questlog, would be nice not to have to search to much for certain stuff. You probably get my point.

Everything else is just fine, really great game so far, really good work. Though i still struggle a little with the controls, wether its via gamepad(dualshock 4) or with mouse/keyboard. In particular the ranged attacks are quite difficult to master, especially in situations with more then 3 enemies. But I probably will come around sooner or later.

Kind regards, keep it up! :A