Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.

two bugs

no avatar
User

christofff

Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:58 am

two bugs

by christofff » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:42 am

HI, i'm not sure if you'd like screenshots / info so will just post the general bug info for now in case you're familiar with it.

First is the temple mine. After retrieving all four keys, I then went to puzzle room with key holes. I shot repeatedly a key into one direction at one stage but i'm pretty sure that wouldn't caues a key to disappear. Anyway, it seems I somehow lost a key, as I didn't have the fourth key necessary. Yet after backtracking through each area, three times, I noticed that ALL key chests were already open .

1 -room with two well timed shots rewquired to get through teh ice, up and then back around
2 - rooom with a block in the center that must be moved to reach the chest on upper right
3 - tricky ice platfrom room chest
4. - corridor shaft with a tricky timing shot required.

So I did all these reoom and checked three times that they were all done.

Second is at the Bergen Waterfalls. Tjhere are two entrances to rising path 4, upper {and also higher}, and middle. What I did was go up to the upper entrance, then hug the guard wall, fall down annd land slightly above the top pillar that denotes the middle entrance, now, do you see that little gap between this middle entrance pillar and the cliff face? I fell in there, and could not escsape, after trying dash moves, etc. So I had to reload.
User

RadicalDude

Rank

Developer

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: two bugs

by RadicalDude » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Can you post an image for the second one?

As for the key issue, we have to look into it.
User

lachsen

Rank

Developer

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: two bugs

by lachsen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Hey there,

about the key issue: Can you send us your save? Just load your save (make sure it's not an autosave) and press F10, copy the string of the upper field and send it via mail to contact@radicalfishgames.com

Looking at the code I really can't see any way how it's possible to waste two keys on one locked pillar. Maybe looking at your save will help us to find the issue.