Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.
no avatar
User

Vinux

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:05 pm

an old bug about quest display

by Vinux » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Hello

It's not a big deal, but there is a problem about the quest displayed in the upper right corner of the screen :

I set no quest to be displayed, but, I don't know exactly when, there is sometime a moment when the first quest of the list is displayed on the screen. I think it is when I unlock something after beating creatures, but I don't really know if it is related to it or not.

In my case, I am still with a 0.6 version save, that has been updated to a 0.7 where there is no quest to do to go to the Fuj'ro temple (but still a quest that say that it is not implemented). In the 0.8 update, I still use the same save, and I still have this quest that I cannot updated, and that annoy me a little (it is not that important, but still a good idea to change that). So I wanted it to not be displayed, but sometime, I do nothing for it, and it appears like if I set this quest for it to be displayed on the screen when I play.

I will find more precisely when it happened and explain that below. The last time was in the zir'vitar temple, but I didn't pay attention when exactly. I just know it is after unlocking a door after defeating monsters.

thanks

P.S. : It is not a 0.8 related bug, I noticed it on previous version without thinking it has to be corrected.
User

lachsen

Rank

Developer

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: an old bug about quest display

by lachsen » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 am

Note that you can change your marked quest when pressing the left or right stick on your gamepad - which is something that often happens unintentionally. We are thinking about options to change this, at least during combat. The default keys for this on your keyboard are q and e... also two keys you can easily press by mistake when using w,a,s,d.