Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.

suggestion about XP

no avatar
User

Vinux

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:05 pm

suggestion about XP

by Vinux » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:43 am

Hello,

The experience obtained during battles, or when achieving a quest, depend on the level of Lea.
Greater is the level, lower is the experience earned for the same creature beaten or quest completed.

With this in mind, it is obvious that we can go to the point that a creature makes you earn 1 XP. But when you continue increasing our level, we still earn 1 XP for each low level creature beaten.

When you are at the point that you can get to autumn fall, you are near invincible in autumn rise (I mean it becomes extremly easy to beat a lot of creature in one row). But in the same time, in burgen trail, you also earn 1 XP for each creature, and it is a little more difficult (still really easy at level 31 and more).

My suggestion is : why not set a point where, if the difference in level is too high, creatures beaten makes you earn 0 XP ? So that, you cannot beat 1 000 creatures easily and earn one more level.

Anyway, we need lots of patience to beat 1 000 creatures, so I don't think many people will try to reach high levels with this trick, but I still think it is more logic to not award the player when a creature is too easy to defeat, even if it is only 1 XP.

Thanks.
User

lachsen

Rank

Developer

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: suggestion about XP

by lachsen » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:35 am

We could easily do it, but then again, if people really like to grind for that long, I don't want to stop them.
Killing 1000 enemies to increase your level doesn't really sound like any serious exploit that makes the game much easier for you.

But not sure how other players see this.