Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.
User

The-rusty-man

Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Void

CrossCode Version 0.8.5+ Bug report thread

by The-rusty-man » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:07 am

As Scheduled...The devs "will" release the new update today "Link Here"

"The Lea :'D Full Elemental Solid Edition" :evil: :P :roll: :shock:

As known, every big update has a unique bugs , so please report any of your bug discoveries related to 0.8.5+ editions in this thread.
This "may" make it easier to sort things up or sort the bugs found. :)

Please don't forget to menition in your post:
1. The Edition of the game Steam or DRM-FREE = (Win,Linux,OSX...)
2. The version of the game where your bug happend: 0.8.3, 0.8.5,....
3. What version of save are you using? (current version or old 0.3.5 game save)
(Is recomended to start with new save or preset from latest release)
4. Some detailed info about your actions (in battle or quest related) (Devs may have some more information for reconstruction of that bug)
5. Post your save status string from the savegame you played: (for complex bugs that are hard to replicate)

Help:SHOW
How to obtain and post your save status string?
SpoilerSHOW
During playing press F10 you will see something like this:
Copy that "huge string" from "Current Save Data window" then insert the string in your post like this:
Code: Select all
[spoiler][code]Paste your game save state string here...[/code][/spoiler]
Where i find the current version of game? You can find the number using Esc during playing like in spoiler bellow:
SpoilerSHOW

Example of bug post:
Of simple bug postSHOW
Hi i found bug in that monster searching quest at Bergen Trail... After quest completed i can still obtain item: "captured monster" if i beat that monster again at that place / spawn...

Version of game i played was: 0.8.1
I start playing from the save preset of version: 0.6.1-2
I played on Steam

Here is my save status "before" that quest:
SpoilerSHOW
[-!_0_!-]U2FsdGVkX189YHGBoJSeamWofty............

Here is my save status "after" that quest:
SpoilerSHOW
[-!_0_!-]U2FsdGVkX189YHGBoJSeamWofty............

Changelog for 0.8.5+ Bug report thread :
HereSHOW
Date format is dd/mm/yyyy
13/12/2016
The First version of CrossCode Version 0.8.5+ Bug report thread...
13/12/2016-21:40
Updated the Link for the release info...
User

Bit

Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Re: CrossCode Version 0.8.5+ Bug report thread

by Bit » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Obtaining the Shock element reset my entire Wave circuit. Not really game breaking because I got my wave levels back, but still a bug.
You don't need time travel to create a paradox. Just say: "Don't listen to me."
User

onthejog

Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:50 am

by onthejog » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:10 am

Windows / Steam
0.8.5-4 beta xmas
Current version save file

NPC 'Cedric' in Rookie Harbor is invisible. His shadow shows beneath him or else I wouldn't have even noticed he was there. His text bubble appears normally when you approach him. After you've talked to him the top half of his head is viewable for just a moment. Does not crash the game.

Thanks, loving the game so far! :)
no avatar
User

Akryllax

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Huge FPS drop on scaling

by Akryllax » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:42 pm

Windows 7x64 / Steam
0.8.5-4 beta xMas
Current/New save file

I've played the DRM-FREE version of the game (same version) in fullscreen (or the "Scaled" setting) with no problems with a friend for many hours. We had a solid +60 FPS without a problem. Now I decided to buy the game for myself on Steam and now I found that this Steam version has a HUGE fps drop on "Scaled", while if I let it on "Double" or "Default" the FPS return to normal.

Anyone got any fixes on that?
no avatar
User

Juson

Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:31 pm

by Juson » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:47 am

The beginning of exploration preset is broken. Quest npcs won't give you any quests until you get the introduction to seekers first, but in the preset the introduction is unobtainable. Other presets might be broken because of this too, I haven't checked.
no avatar
User

Pep

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:36 am

by Pep » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:30 am

Just recently started playing and I don't know if these have been reported before.

Version of game I played was: 0.8.5-4 Beta Xmas
I start playing on the same version
I played on Steam

I've come across a number of bugs, mostly minor:

The Christmas quest causes a text overlap problem in the quest viewer, once you've gotten a few locations into it:
SpoilerSHOW

Another text overlap problem can happen when you switch equipment. I'm not 100% sure about the exact situation, but I can switch from Bubblebelt to Bronze Mail, from Assault Vest to Bronze Mail, or from Bronze Mail to Bubblebelt and get the following kind of text issue in the modifiers section:
SpoilerSHOW

There is a minor typo issue in one of the steps for the quest "Heating the Hermit" where it says "heigths" instead of "heights":
SpoilerSHOW

There is a spot early in Fajro temple where you need to step on a switch which turns on the holes in the sand that drop you to the level below. Somehow I think I clicked this switch while ending on the sand or something, which caused me to appear somewhere I wasn't expected to me. It put the game in a weird state where I couldn't get to where I was supposed to be. I ended up reloading, although it's possible that I could've fixed it via teleporting (I didn't try). Here is a pic of the spot:
SpoilerSHOW
no avatar
User

Vinux

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:05 pm

by Vinux » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:17 pm

The version of the game I play is steam in 0.8.5 (a save from about 0.6, I don't know precisely)

I found some bugs (or not, it can be normal).

They are all related to the So'najiz Temple.

The first "bug" is on the first room. I don't think the way I open the "door" for this temple is the normal way (if it is, it is not really obvious. It was my last try to begin the temple ... I did it also for the fun ^^, and probably don't give up so easily).

SpoilerSHOW

I know it was not the best way to do it, but the effect is impressive :D

This way is better, but I still find it like a bug. It don't feel normal to me.

Maybe I didn't see a better way to do the same thing ?

Then I met the first monsters in this temple and see Lea flee its openent

SpoilerSHOW
... after all that story together, with her strenght, her skills, and my mind, she wanted to leave this room :( .
Obviously I forgive her. We can continue our story :)

And finally, the last but ... also the least ? or not.

SpoilerSHOW

I know we can sometimes do strange things, but the gap between the two platform is too large to walk or run like this.
no avatar
User

Vinux

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:05 pm

by Vinux » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:11 pm

I have found some new bugs (they are not in the mine, I swear :D ) ... and the solution of my previous problem about the So'najiz Temple entrance :

SpoilerSHOW
just reverse the solution I posted and you don't need to dash anymore ... so simple XD.

First bug, involving the christmas quest, when we have to find some people in Bergen village, Bergen trail, Autumn's rise, and in Rookie Harbor. When you gave present in Bergen village and go on to the next step, you got that problem :

SpoilerSHOW

An other bug, in Gaia's garden, this is something that disturb me :

SpoilerSHOW

just behind a dead flower

just in front of the same thing. I didn't move a lot for this

And finally, with chests that need key to open :

SpoilerSHOW
I press the "A" button (on gamepad) a multiple times, and this is displayed like I open the chest multiple times. The result is the same (I earn only one object), but the problem is graphic an audio.
no avatar
User

Ultimatum

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:28 pm

by Ultimatum » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:39 pm

I'm playing on Steam version V0.8.5-4 BETA XMAS I also started fresh on this version.

While I was completing "Gifting for Fun!" quest for the Bergen Trail portion, the quest's description text is out of place.

SpoilerSHOW

I was unable to place the Code because I get this message:

Your message contains 112581 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
User

Firecrow

Sat May 30, 2015 11:34 pm

Canada

by Firecrow » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:46 pm

Ultimatum wrote:I'm playing on Steam version V0.8.5-4 BETA XMAS I also started fresh on this version.

While I was completing "Gifting for Fun!" quest for the Bergen Trail portion, the quest's description text is out of place.

That's a known bug. Hopefully they've figured out how to fix it for this next update.