Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.

Unrewarding Quest

no avatar
User

quincytynes

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Unrewarding Quest

by quincytynes » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Hi as my first post here I hope it is correct, as I could not find a read this first sticky somewhere.

I bought the game yesterday and I must say I enjoy it a lot :D . Although as feedback I wanted to say that the :

SpoilerSHOW
A Promise is a Promise reward is very disappointing :? , by the time I reached the den (did everything else first since I missed the entrance...) I was lvl 14 and still using basic equipment except for the ones I found in all the area's before the mountain.

At that time I already had around 25k gold so 1k is not much at all even on lower levels and the xp boost is so minor... It was classified and explained as a elite quest which would give good loot so I expected at least a weapon/armor/materials to make one. It doesn't even need to be unique just something already inside the game.

As a programmer I don't think altering a reward would be that hard especially if its something that is already inside the game for the next patch. Although choosing which reward for balancing issue's might be a issue I just wanted to give the feedback.

Any opinions on this?