Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.
no avatar
User

Tarcc

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:42 pm

Cursor in game using windows default cursor

by Tarcc » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:32 pm

I am using windows 8.1 64bit, the Steam version of the game, using a 1440p Monitor.

When I attempt to play this game in full screen on the steam version, I found that the cursor which I have seen in the web demo does not seem to function correctly. By default it uses my windows cursor, and the only way I am able to get the game's cursor to work is to play the game in windowed mode. If I maximise the window, the cursor is again replaced by my windows cursor. Through some testing I found that it happens after I expand the window to a certain size, around 2000x1170 pixels. I believe this may be because I am on a 1440p monitor, and for some reason the cursor isn't supported beyond the resolution stated above.
User

lachsen

Rank

Developer

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: Cursor in game using windows default cursor

by lachsen » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Hey there,

indeed there have been an issue with monitors of higher resolution than 1080p. I fixed that some time ago and will be released with version 0.8. So this shouldn't happen anymore in the near future!
no avatar
User

Tarcc

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:42 pm

Re: Cursor in game using windows default cursor

by Tarcc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:36 am

Thank you for the quick reply Felix, I appreciate how active you are on this forum. I'm glad that the issue will be fixed, and I'm sorry if I repeated a previous post. I am exceptionally excited for the new update, and I would like to thank you and all the the developers for making such a brilliant game!