Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.
no avatar
User

n3uro

Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:58 pm

Re: Version 0.7+ Bug report thread

by n3uro » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:16 pm

Not sure if a bug or an intended thing, but you can get one of the chests in Bergen trail, map "Off Road 1" by jumping from the lower plattform, bouncing into the wall and then hitting the button at the exact moment. Thought it should be mentioned.
User

Lexyvil

Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:12 am

by Lexyvil » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:46 am

I bought and played the game for the first time about a week ago, and it's already my favourite single-player game in my Steam library. I get nostalgia vibes from it just from past games I played as a teen a long time ago. I'm really looking forward to each update now~

So far, I only came across two bugs in the game (Version 0.7.1).

The first one is music overlapping: At the end of the Temple Mine, before the boss, the Temple Mine's theme started to play on top of itself for a little while as if there were two tracks playing. It happened twice.

The second bug has to do with buffs and deaths: I died numerous times against the first major boss of the game at the Temple Mine, and I realized that upon dying and restarting back at the beginning of the room that the HP regenerating buff--from an item I used during the fight before I died--was still active. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but I thought I'd mention.
no avatar
User

Silverfeelin

Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:10 pm

by Silverfeelin » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:31 pm

The West Chamber 1 room of the Fajro Temple appears bugged for me.
The first obstacle does not raise as the switch does not activate at all times. This can be seen in the gif below.
SpoilerSHOW

Edition: Steam
Version: 0.7.1, although it has been reported by another player in the 0.6 bug thread.
Save: New save made on version 0.7.1.
Due to the size of the save data lagging out my text editor here, I put the code on pastebin instead: http://pastebin.com/raw/mt2sVF3H

I ended up jumping on top of the fence to avoid the puzzle and obtain the key, since I only managed to activate the first (and second) switch a couple of times in about 5 minutes trying things out. The gif was made from a ShadowPlay recording to show that it does sometimes activate.
no avatar
User

Juson

Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:31 pm

by Juson » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:46 pm

When quiting the game when battling the mid-boss in faj'ro temple the game sometimes crashes (very rarely, but happens)
new game 0.7.1 Windows 10
no avatar
User

Juson

Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:31 pm

by Juson » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Silverfeelin wrote:The West Chamber 1 room of the Fajro Temple appears bugged for me.
The first obstacle does not raise as the switch does not activate at all times. This can be seen in the gif below.
SpoilerSHOW

Edition: Steam
Version: 0.7.1, although it has been reported by another player in the 0.6 bug thread.
Save: New save made on version 0.7.1.
Due to the size of the save data lagging out my text editor here, I put the code on pastebin instead: http://pastebin.com/raw/mt2sVF3H

I ended up jumping on top of the fence to avoid the puzzle and obtain the key, since I only managed to activate the first (and second) switch a couple of times in about 5 minutes trying things out. The gif was made from a ShadowPlay recording to show that it does sometimes activate.

The same problem happened to AndreasXP and that was due to his 144hz monitor. He ended up contacting the developers and getting a special 144hz unbugged version. I assume this 144hz fix will be released fully with 0.8
no avatar
User

thorrior

Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:00 pm

by thorrior » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:07 pm

In the forgotten test chamber, the top right block doesn't disappear completely after using the key on it. I've confirmed that I have opened every key, sitting at 23/25 chests, with only the boss key missing. This is game breaking as it stops me from continuing.

**edit** top left -> top right
Attachments
bug_7.1.png
bug_7.1.png (116.56 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
User

lachsen

Rank

Developer

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:35 pm

by lachsen » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:22 pm

thorrior wrote:In the forgotten test chamber, the top right block doesn't disappear completely after using the key on it. I've confirmed that I have opened every key, sitting at 23/25 chests, with only the boss key missing. This is game breaking as it stops me from continuing.

This is the first time this bug is reported and I'm very confused how this can happen.
Did you just shoot a key at the pillar and watched how every pillar disappeared except for the main pillar?
Or did you maybe leave the room/teleport away before all pillars disappeared?
Or could it be that you loaded and old save file and then this was the state when you entered the room again?
User

Firecrow

Sat May 30, 2015 11:34 pm

Canada

by Firecrow » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:54 am

Some minor graphical bugs. This might be too late for 0.8, but better for me to post them now than forget about them.

SpoilerSHOW

The portrait of the front NPC covers the nametag of the back NPC if they have one.
The barrier to enter Autumn's Rise has its glow offset by a tile.
The Fajro Temple boss room's mouseover name in the map covers those of the two small adjacent rooms.
The first Digmo's battle cry has a typo. Strangely, the other two are fine.
Ice overlapping with a corner of the wall in Fajro Temple Storage Room 1.
The first checkpoint in the parkour quest doesn't completely despawn after you run through it.
no avatar
User

thorrior

Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:00 pm

by thorrior » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:48 pm

lachsen wrote:
thorrior wrote:In the forgotten test chamber, the top right block doesn't disappear completely after using the key on it. I've confirmed that I have opened every key, sitting at 23/25 chests, with only the boss key missing. This is game breaking as it stops me from continuing.

This is the first time this bug is reported and I'm very confused how this can happen.
Did you just shoot a key at the pillar and watched how every pillar disappeared except for the main pillar?
Or did you maybe leave the room/teleport away before all pillars disappeared?
Or could it be that you loaded and old save file and then this was the state when you entered the room again?

It isn't an old save, I just started playing. It happened over the weekend, so the actual events are a little fuzzy. I believe that it was the first case, I shot at it and all the other pillars disappeared (the light blue ones). It is very strange because the other three did not have any problem.
User

medsal15

Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:17 pm

by medsal15 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:01 am

In the 0.8 update, shielding does not protect from monk turrets (in the trials). The knockback isn't reduced so you still have to go on platforms corners to dodge.
Previous