Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.
no avatar
User

Error Ash

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:07 am

Can't aim straight up/down/left/right with controller

by Error Ash » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:12 am

Hello, I have a weird problem where I can not aim exactly horizontally or vertically with a controller. I have tried 4 different controllers (3 XBox 360 and 1 Xbox One Controller) and they all behave the same. The problem only occurs in this game, in other games and in windows when calibrating the sticks, everything works fine.

Video of the problem (note that i am moving the stick reeeeaaally slowly when aiming straight up/down/left/right, and the rectangle always snaps away from the direction I want to aim):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drfv30gFaI8

This is incredibly annoying, since it is extremely tedious doing the puzzles this way. I always have to switch over to kb/mouse, which I can't use on the sofa :)
no avatar
User

Error Ash

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:07 am

Re: Can't aim straight up/down/left/right with controller

by Error Ash » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:07 am

FOUND THE SOLUTION:

One or multiple of the four controllers was somehow interfering with the aiming. After unplugging all four and then replugging just one of them it worked. I plugged them in one after another after that and found that there probably was a problem with one of them having the right stick just a tiny bit off center, when I plugged that one in the problem occured. Finally I can play the game properly :)
User

Yhoko

Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Re: Can't aim straight up/down/left/right with controller

by Yhoko » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:50 pm

Oh thanks! I had the same problem with only 2 controllers.