Report bugs or give feedback for CrossCode.
no avatar
User

Coolykoen

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:59 pm

[Solved]Barrier won't go down - Frozen Chamber 2

by Coolykoen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:04 pm

Hey everyone,

I have offcourse tried to search the forum and google too... but i coudn't find anyone with the same issue.
So if you look at the screenshot below, you can see there are no enemies anymore (there was a counter from i think 5 to 1 in the middle of the room), then 2 boxes appear, i picked up 1 of them, but don't have the key for the other. After that i realised the barriers had not gone down... i'm not sure if i'm missing something or if that's a bug, but i'm posting it anyway, just to be sure.

If anyone knows what i'm doing wrong or if it's a bug, please let me know, and thanks for any help. :)

EDIT: Not sure if relevant, i have the latest steam version as of 09-01-2018
Last edited by Coolykoen on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

Wervyn

Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:05 am

Re: Barrier won't go down - Frozen Chamber 2

by Wervyn » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:50 pm

You do have the key to the other chest, you just picked it up from the first one. The barrier is there to make sure you realize this and will go away as soon as you open the locked chest, as your question is pretty clear evidence that some people still fail to make that connection.
no avatar
User

Coolykoen

by Coolykoen » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Wervyn wrote:You do have the key to the other chest, you just picked it up from the first one. The barrier is there to make sure you realize this and will go away as soon as you open the locked chest, as your question is pretty clear evidence that some people still fail to make that connection.

Sadly i cant click on the locked chest, it just starts to hit it :O
So then what did i do wrong? Also, not nice to inmediatly make that conclusion.
no avatar
User

Coolykoen

by Coolykoen » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Coolykoen wrote:If anyone knows what i'm doing wrong or if it's a bug, please let me know, and thanks for any help. :)

Coolykoen wrote:
Wervyn wrote:your question is pretty clear evidence that some people still fail to make that connection.

I pretty sure it was a glitch, and i'm not sure if it's reproduce able, but today it worked fine, the right chest was giving me an "open" icont, while yesterday it showed me the red icon with key and question mark on it...
So thanks for jumping to conclusions Wervyn, but i think it was just a little glitch.

Anyway, the post may be closed now, as i don't think it's still relevant, but maybe a developer wants to check if this has happened before? maybe while testing the game?

I'll still play this game a lot since i genuinely love it :)