General discussion about CrossCode.
no avatar
User

PR3GN4NT D3V1L

Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:30 am

100% completion? How close are you?

by PR3GN4NT D3V1L » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Hey everyone. I bought and began playing CrossCode when it was in early access the very day after I played the demo, almost exactly two years ago. I stopped playing it when I caught up to development at the time, just after RFG made the Zir'Vitar temple, as I wanted to play the complete game without spoiling anymore.

So 2 years on and I couldn't be happier with the full release! I'm currently working on 100% completion of the game. I've not completed the game itself yet, I've yet to
SpoilerSHOW
leave the playground to storm Vermillion Wasteland
, so I'm assuming things that I can't seem to find will show up after that.

So far I'm missing 1 quest in Basin Keep, and 2 chests in Autumn's Fall. Those are the only things left for me to 100% the exploration/quests sides of the game. The chests quite simply aren't showing up at the moment, and I've no idea what the quest might be, but how close is everyone else to 100%?

My Overall Completion as of today is 88.32% (78:07:00 gameplay). Would love to hear about other's and compare :)

Thanks
no avatar
User

ryuo

Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:26 am

Re: 100% completion? How close are you?

by ryuo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:33 pm

I currently have a 95.41% overall completion rate. Also, I think I know what chests and quest you are missing.

As for the chests, I think I know what you are missing in Autumn's Fall.
SpoilerSHOW
There's a hidden room in Autumn's Fall that has 2 chests. Look for a western exit from Pillar Isle. It is hidden beneath some trees.

As for the quest, I can only think of one in Basin Keep that isn't easy to find.
SpoilerSHOW
Visit the southern part of Pond Slums and complete the Galaxy Spiral Drill trade. The trader will then leave the area. Inspect the book they leave behind to start a quest.