General discussion about CrossCode.
User

Sokoma

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Forging, Alchemy, Cooking, etc..

by Sokoma » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:34 pm

I was just posting this wondering if any/all of these systems would ever be implemented into this game? I feel like a lot of players would love systems such as these, as well as corresponding skill lines to go along with them.

Not sure if it'd be a separate XP bar for the skill lines which grant it a skill point of its own, or if you can use normal skill points in any tree you'd want to (which I wouldn't think would be all that great). I'm just thinking, this is supposed to be a MMORPG, and those are usually massive parts of them which people love and will make grinding much more rewarding, being you have a goal that isn't just "level up."

Note: when I play this game, I primarily think of Sword Art Online, so I'm honestly just posting this in dreams of that someday it'll be more like it and have much, MUCH more of a wide array of content than it has at this moment. I would love to see these implemented, not sure how others are going to react though. Please post your thoughts down below on how this could/shouldn't be implemented, thanks for reading.
-Sokoma