General discussion about CrossCode.
User

alael

Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:31 am

Status of the story? and varius question

by alael » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:40 am

So i did all the pillar dungeon things got teleported to fight with the evil guy and at the end when he does the ones shot attack i dodged the first few then got hit at got a writing telling me the story is not done yet and lost all the progress of this dungeon

so my question is is this correct? I'm running V0.9.5-5 since 1.0 is supposed to release the full story i guess is the story already near completion? is that so i am a bit disappointed this game had much more potential but instead limited itself to a few repeating formula,

Grind/gear up -> dungeon/puzzle-> grind/gear up rinse and repeat, With that said i am saying its bad tho the game really need a bit more variation more story and more character development something in between to break the rinse and repeat circle and to add some depth to the game.

i really hope that where i am now the game is not near completion i just started to enjoy it and ending it now...
no avatar
User

Techno665

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 am

Re: Status of the story? and varius question

by Techno665 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:40 am

1.0 is scheduled for release in Early 2018, there are 2 scheduled releases before then and they have said that there will be Post 1.0 Content, so things can still change, for more information go here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/368340/announcements/detail/1271551010185546031