General discussion about CrossCode.

Kickstarter Bonuses

no avatar
User

Passage

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Kickstarter Bonuses

by Passage » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:48 pm

I missed out on the kickstarter bonuses, and like other games. I just really get annoyed that I can't access this content. As I didn't get a chance to fund, will these ever be released to public?

:cry:
User

Wervyn

Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:05 am

Re: Kickstarter Bonuses

by Wervyn » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Depends on the perk. I can't say most of this definitively, but it does seem to me that there are a few categories.
  • Custom content added to game - Pretty obviously anything like this (design an NPC, get your own quest, etc.) is backer-only stuff. They have raffled off more NPC slots for boss fight contest entries in the past, so it's possible you may have one or two more chances at that, but I wouldn't expect a way to just buy this kind of reward anymore.
  • Physical rewards - There's a signed poster and T-shirt offered at higher backing levels. Due to issues of planning and supply I'd expect it's very unlikely you could get in on this, but on the other hand it's not like these have been fulfilled yet. It's possible if you asked the devs nicely they might let you pay to get on the spreadsheet. I definitely don't want to speak for them though, and it'd be a lot easier for them not to open that can of worms right now. It's also possible, if the game goes gangbusters after release, that there will be merch for sale later. (CrossCode beach towel anyone?)
  • Access to planned content - Any content the devs have to make for the game or to fill rewards, but isn't necessarily included with a purchase on Steam, is highly likely to be available somehow. A standalone OST is already confirmed, to appear on BandCamp after release. The "Watcher" perk as listed was pretty quickly opened to everyone after the campaign (watch the stream on Twitch nearly every Sunday right now if you want!), so I expect this will probably become a high-definition digital artbook of all the wacky drawings Lachsen has made during the streams. The exclusive Ninja stuff is a little less certain, but I think in the end they'll probably allow access to that as paid DLC for a nominal charge. Again though, don't want to put words in their mouths.
no avatar
User

Passage

by Passage » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:28 pm

I was talking about this one I seen, thanks for the reply by the way:

Ninja -
As a ninja you’ll receive 3 exclusive in-game modifications for Lea. An alternative costume, a shuriken-style skin for your balls and a custom animation for Leas.

I'm hoping we still get to have these things.. maybe in a deluxe edition or something.
User

alael

Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:31 am

by alael » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:37 am

per-ordered the game on GOG hope we can get those special for GOG customers as well as a DLC or something like that in case,
no avatar
User

Passage

by Passage » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:46 am

Me too, it actually puts people off when people do this with their games. So annoyed by it :|