General discussion about CrossCode.

Porting to Nintendo switch?

no avatar
User

graidtaco

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Porting to Nintendo switch?

by graidtaco » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:58 pm

Normally i wouldn't go so far as to make an account to a forum, being that i don't do forums plus lazy and would decided not to based on that and my doubts that it would even be considered or actually happen, but something told me to try for this.
So I have a Switch and I've been playin some of the games in the store, but while playing i could help but think of this game,
and how amazing it would be to play it anywhere at anytime. And looking over based on games in the Nintendo Store alot seem to be Bit style games like Blast Master[think thats whats it called]ect. I strongly believe id be a great title for it, but im not even sure how to even start a process like that, or if that's stretch but its worth makin an account and getting the word out.

PLEASE GET THIS PORTED TO THE NINTENDO SWITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEHOW SOME WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Would be Lit fam, Thanks for the consideration
Im out yo peace!
Last edited by graidtaco on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar
User

eclps

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Porting to Nintendo switch?

by eclps » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:04 pm

According to lachsen:

I'd love to play it on my Switch, too. :D
Unfortunately it isn't all that easy, which is why we don't promise console ports for now. But if we find a way to do that (we might need help from other developers), we'll definitely do it.
no avatar
User

Akrib

Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:31 pm

by Akrib » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:36 pm

no avatar
User

graidtaco

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:47 pm

by graidtaco » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:03 am

I do understand there is a lot to consider, and i didn't mean to come off as demanding if i did. It isn't necessary to be ported, it was merely a suggestion(ill try to make it seem more like one next time lol) but would be pretty awesome, there is definitely no rush, or pressure to do this but "whatever happens, happens." Y'know, regardless i will enjoy even if it never ported :A