General discussion about CrossCode.

PvP Tournament Arc?

no avatar
User

arch_friend

Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:29 pm

PvP Tournament Arc?

by arch_friend » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:18 pm

So I just got curious if the devs have thought of adding a sort of "PvP Tournament Arc" in the game.

CrossCode is quite obviously very much influenced by japanese anime, manga and games, and when you think about manga and anime, especially the shounen ones, they pretty much always have a tournament arc in them.

The duel against Apollo was pretty rad in all ways possible and it really made me want to have even more such duels in the game. Some sort of PvP arena also goes in line with MMORPGs.
User

Bit

Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Re: PvP Tournament Arc?

by Bit » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:13 pm

arch_friend wrote:So I just got curious if the devs have thought of adding a sort of "PvP Tournament Arc" in the game.

CrossCode is quite obviously very much influenced by japanese anime, manga and games, and when you think about manga and anime, especially the shounen ones, they pretty much always have a tournament arc in them.

The duel against Apollo was pretty rad in all ways possible and it really made me want to have even more such duels in the game. Some sort of PvP arena also goes in line with MMORPGs.

lol I would love to see a special quest chain that takes you through all the cliches of shounen battle animes, ending with a "Grand Tournament". Too bad Leia isn't 12, then she'd fit in perfectly.
You don't need time travel to create a paradox. Just say: "Don't listen to me."